Please contact us if you have any questions
This is the privacy notice of CXO Helix Limited and “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to CXO Helix Limited. We are a company registered in England, UK (number 11288282) and our registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
1. This notice is to inform you of our policy about information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. Our policy complies with implemented UK law including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
5. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
6. All information we process, including any personal information, is restricted and for office use only in relation with the purpose of marketing or managing our business or services.
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
We collect and process information about you when;
- you subscribe to receive marketing information
- complete an enquiry form, a survey or provide customer feedback
- participate in competitions
- purchase our products or services
- contact us by telephone, email or in writing
This information will include name, company, e-mail and may include telephone number, address, company position. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Information from Other Sources – Occasionally, we may obtain information from third parties and sources other than this web site, such as our business partners and contractors.
Below are the basis on which we process your information. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we will immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law, we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Contract | When you purchase an event, product or service from us, a contract is formed. To fulfil that contract, we must process the information you give us and it may include personal information. We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us and you have requested we use the information. We act as an agent for certain events and services, so it may be necessary for us to share information with a third parties, such as venues, caterers or other relevant event suppliers in order to complete the contract. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends.
2. Consent | When you contact us, subscribe to marketing, browse our web site, request information on our products and services or job opportunities, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information. If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may occasionally pass your contact information to selected business partners, event suppliers or venues, whom we consider provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us via email at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Legitimate Interests | Where we process your information on this basis, we give careful consideration to whether the same objective could be achieved through other means. Or if processing (or not processing) might cause you harm, and if you would expect us to process your data, and would consider it reasonable to do so. For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4. Legal Obligations | Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, financial records or we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation, this may include your personal information.
Periodically, We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and each email contains an Unsubscribe option.
Occasionally, we may send out information on the basis of it being of Legitimate Interest to you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by your web browser to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and content are recorded. We record information such as your location, internet service provider, IP address, browser type and details such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
Our websites are hosted in the European Union; however, we may occasionally use outsourced services in countries outside the EU in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
We use various safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your information that we collect. However, as no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed by a breach of our safeguards.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
We may aggregate your personal information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example;
- to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
- to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide.
- to compile statistics to assess the level of service we provide
If we use your information for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. For details on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, to request a copy of the information or to update information, please contact us by
- Email | Click here
- Writing To | CxO Helix Ltd, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at the ico.org.uk.