Please contact us if you have any questions
The following applies to all complimentary and free event tickets.
Your complimentary ticket includes access to the event and all food and beverages – It does not include travel or accommodation.
- If an Attendee wishes to cancel their registration, it must be stated in writing, received and accepted by CxO Helix before the cancellation applies.
- If an Attendee cancels, they are expected to provide a suitable replacement Attendee of equal or similar seniority and job role, from the same company or organization. Any replacement is subject to acceptance by CxO Helix.
- If a replacement attendee is not provided, or any registered Attendee cancels by failing to attend the event, CxO Helix reserves the right to charge the Attendee a standard event ticket cost of USD$125
- In order to perform our obligations under this Agreement, CXO Helix requires you to disclose personal data (name, job title, company, email address and telephone number). In doing so, you provide your consent for us to share this information with the event sponsor(s) for marketing purposes. You will have the right to opt-out at any time.
- CxO Helix cannot accept responsibility for any injury to the Attendee sustained at an event, unless the injury is a result of direct negligence by CxO Helix, but otherwise will be under no liability to the Attendee whatsoever.
- CxO Helix accept no responsibility for loss or damage to any Attendees property whilst at an event.
- CxO Helix shall have no liability for an attendee’s expenses, damages or losses caused by the cancellation or postponement of the event.
- This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties for our events. It supersedes any prior drafts, agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature, whether in writing or oral. No variation of this agreement is allowed unless confirmed in writing by CxO Helix.
- Both the Attendee and CxO Helix acknowledge that they have not been induced to enter into this agreement, by any representation or warranty other than those contained in this agreement.
- The Attendee shall not assign all or any of its rights or benefits under this Agreement without the prior written approval of CxO Helix.
- CxO Helix reserves the right to alter the advertised event if necessary; and may cancel or postpone the event for any circumstances that are beyond its control.
- Attendees accept the Chatham House Rule, aimed to encourage discussion and information sharing, it is used worldwide to aid free discussion of sensitive issues. Participants may use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- If the Attendee fails to conform with this Agreement, CxO Helix may at its discretion cancel the Attendees registration.